Contemporary circus is at an exciting place in the UK. Small companies are starting up and combining circus with dance, theatre, puppetry and technology, creating new work for the public to enjoy.
However, if you are one of these companies, the chances are that you don’t have much time to promote your work, book your tours, and to make sure that lots of people see and enjoy the shows that you put so much time and love into.
That’s where The Production Shed come in. We will:
Help you get up and running
- Advise you on what to expect on tour, and what venues expect of you
- Help you to get everything ready- from the print, to the lighting design, and everything in-between.
Promote you to venues
- Book and plan your tour, targeting venues who show work which is relevant to yours.
- Enable you to build relationships with venues.
- Provide advocacy and professional representation at networking events.
Promote you to the public
- Work alongside touring venues to reach local audiences through press, social media and traditional marketing.
Increase your ability to continue to create and tour work
- Look for new funding opportunities
- Contribute towards applications
- Develop and maintain relationships with arts funders and sponsors