We are booking for Layers in October-December 2013, and Spring/Summer 2014
Layers is a fast-paced, family friend show mixing dance, live music and circus. At 45 minutes, it is the perfect length for outdoor festivals.
- Get-in the day before first performance.
- 1 house technician to assist with get-in, fit up and to operate the show.
- End on performance
- 10 x 10 x 6 metres
- flat ground space with dance-floor; clean, dry and dust free
- Flat or shallow-raked stages
- 3 floor- rigging points withstanding at least 250kg each, forming a triangle in which the pole is the center. -For outdoor perrformances, it may be possible to use urban structures: lampposts, trees, or to plant stakes if the ground allows- or weights,concrete blocks or the like weighing at least 600kg.
- Rigging points should be minimum 5-7 metres from the base of the pole.
- 1 person to help carry material, and aid in rigging of the pole
- Frontal coverage over the entire stage area
- Lights covering the pole from 4 angles
- Lights covering the space 1m above the top of the pole, from 2 different angles. – 1 follow-spot
- Amplification of the musician